Valid example values are now:
Shoo bugs shoo. The following are resolved this week.
Some enhancements and bug fixed in regards to recurring expenses. You can now click select and deselect the checkbox in the select header to toggle all checkboxes on the recurring expenses list. We've also made this list filterable by date range. It replaces an all / this month radio button. We've also fixed the expense request list printing so page break are in the correct places.
1. Added date validation on edit expense request
2. Issue with race, ethnicity, and years of education not updating when editing a refugee.
3. Alien number can't be entered if case was deleted.
4. Expense preview miscalulations due to deleted items.
5. All not returning results in print preview.
6. Family size added to expense report.
7. Date of arrival is now dynamic based on program configuration, US arrival for R&P and local arrival for Cuban Hatian.
8. Modification to the header of the case expense summary report.