We've added a few new features:
- Referral comments - When referring a client the users performing the referral can now add a comment. The program manager processing the referral can use this information during the enrollment process.
- Add/Delete Documents - Documents can be added and deleted from an enrollment. For example during program enrollment all language versions of documents are populated to a case. A case worker can now removed unneeded documents that have languages that do not pertain to the case. Caseworkers can also add a document if they need and extra copy of a document for whatever reason. This puts your agency another step closer to full electronic case management.
- Language levels - There is now an unknown option for language comprehension level.
- Case Contact - There is now select a county when creating contact information for a case. While working on adding county we went ahead and added the contact screen as part of the case creation wizard.
- Arrival Report - On the Arrival report there is now an extra option on the arrival status named Enrollment, this means you can filter the arrival report based on the date someone was enrolled into a program. This helps programs that a downstream from R&P to see when a case was enrolled in the program they manage
- Assurance Date - There is now an optional assurance date that can be populated as part of the case data.
- Release First Payment when creating a recurring expense - when creating a recurring expense the first payment was already released into the approval process, we've added a checkbox in the event that the requestor doesn't want to released that first expense just yet.
- Dashboard - We've also release an Alpha version of our new dashboard.